Monday, June 4, 2012

15 Weeks

15 weeks.  I feel huge.  Seriously, I can't believe that I still have 25 weeks left to go.

15 Weeks.  Boy, do I feel pregnant.
Weight gain/loss: +3 lbs. from last week.  (Yikes!)  Up 6 lbs. total from my pre-pregnancy weight, but still 2 lbs. below my pre-pregnancy weight with Evie.  (Woot!  Woot!) 

Fruit of the week: This week baby is the size of a lemon.  

Feeling: Exasperated, but it has nothing to do with the pregnancy.  At this time next week I will be 4 hours into an 8 hour flight across the Atlantic...with a 22 month old child.

Sleep:  Reasonably well.  I am really looking forward to relaxing afternoon siestas in Spain.  :)

Food cravings: Nothing really sticks out this week.  I must have mint chocolate chip ice cream in the house at all times.  I don't eat it more than 2 -3 times a week, I just need to know it's there.

Movement:  I thought I felt a little more movement over the weekend, but nothing is confirmed quite yet. 

Maternity Clothing: Loving the maternity clothes!!!!  I feel like they make the bump look bigger though.  M told me, "No, they just make it look better."  He's really figured out how to flatter a pregnant woman this time around. 

Gender? Thinking about it a little.  We didn't find out with Evie, because I didn't want to find out.  M wanted to though, and I always told him that next time I was pregnant we'd find out.  Now that the possibility is only a few weeks away, I'm realizing that I really want to be "Team Green" all the way.  Not sure what's going to happen yet.  : /    

What I miss?   Just feeling "normal."   

Best moment this week: Seeing Evie's reactions to the animals when we went to the local "Breakfast on the Farm" on Saturday morning.  We are going to a birthday party at the zoo on Sunday, and I think it will be so fun to see her oohing and ahhing over all of the animals.  

What I'm looking forward to:  Getting out of the country for a while.  I really can't wait for all of the awesome food, living the culture, and speaking the language that I love! 


Next Appointment: This Friday, June 8th.

P.S.  To all of my Wisconsin readers - Please get out and vote tomorrow.  If you don't know what's happening, you must be living under a rock!!  Come out and vote anyway.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!