|Keeka...very cute, but not exactly slim|
- Keeka was outside to do her business and Evie was standing at the patio door watching her wander around the backyard. M asked Evie, "How big is Keeka?" She put her arms in the air and said, "Big," in a very serious tone. We know Keeka's a little portly, but we try not to bring it up for Keeka's sake.
- We have an invisible electric fence so that Keeka doesn't wander off into the neighbor's yards. She has a special collar that she has to wear for it. We got home from a walk last Sunday, and of course, Keeka didn't have the collar on because we had left the yard. Evie picked up the collar from the coffee table and started chasing Keeka around the living room and kitchen trying to put in on her. Evie was very upset that Keeka wouldn't hold still, and Keeka was upset that Evie was even attempting to do this. M and I just watched and laughed!
- Evie loves dogs in general. Anytime she hears one of the neighborhood dogs bark, she stops whatever she's doing, runs to the window, frantically looks for the dog and yells, "Doggie!!"
- Evie often tried to hug and kiss Keeka with mixed results. Keeka mostly just tries to run away from Evie. I think it's cute that Evie obviously cares about her so much.
- But in the end, Keeka loves Evie...I know she does. When M and I were gone once and my mom was babysitting, Keeka laid in Evie's room by her crib the entire time she napped.
|Keeka laying in Evie's room while she naps|
Linking up with the Toddle Along Tuesday. This week's topic is babies and pets. Join the fun at Growing up Geeky!