At 18 months:
- Evie weighs 23 pounds and 7 ounces. (35th percentile)
- She is 32 1/2" long. (65th percentile)
- She is wearing mostly 18 month clothing, but the pants are getting too short on her. She still has some 12 month clothing in the rotation too, but her belly is starting to hang out of that. I actually bought her first pair of 24 month pants today. They seem huge, so we'll see what happens!
- Evie loves: grilled cheese sandwiches, blackberries, kiwis, seeing her friends at daycare (seriously, she doesn't even say goodbye to me anymore, she's so focused on running to play with the other kids...I know that this could be much worse), playing peek-a-boo, "scaring" people by quickly uncovering her face and saying boo, trying to dress herself, *trying* to help around the house by throwing things in the garbage (this was cute until she tried to throw my cell phone in the trash), trying to play in the toilet, and unloading all cupboards and drawers in the kitchen/bathroom.
|You can see bibs and random utensils laying all over my kitchen floor. As soon as I put them away, she pulls them out again. It's not worth the effort most days!!|
- Evie hates: being told no, when we take anything away from her (she usually scolds us), cottage cheese, napping (at home, she does fine at daycare), having her diaper changed, having lotion put on, when we dress her because she'd rather try to do it herself, and shoes.