Friday, February 24, 2012

Family photos

Evie is officially 19 months old today, and we haven't ever done family photos of the three of us.  I'm not really into the staged, posed, everyone has their hand awkwardly placed on someone's shoulder type of pictures, so Sears (or any of the other ones like it) has never crossed my mind for family pictures, or for pictures of Evie either.

I'm lucky to have a coworker who does photography on the side who does amazing work.  She took Evie's one month pics, six month pics, one year pics, and our family pictures today.  She always makes everything look so natural.  I love how they turned out!!






She took quite a few of Evie by herself too.  When did my baby girl get so big?!?!?!?!?!



P.S.  I am looking for anyone who is interested in a sponsor swap!!  Send me an email at makes_perfect_sense@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Nancy said...

The pictures came out amazing! I think the picture of you guys on th couch looks so natural. :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!