|"Listen up! I've got important things to say!!"|
Some of my favorite things that Evie has said:
- "Ava, Kloe, fun!" In response to M asking how her day was. (Ava and Kloe are two other little girls at daycare.)
- Yes and No...sometimes indiscriminately. When we went to the doctor's office last week, she said yes when the doctor asked if she had chocolate ice cream for breakfast. Then she said yes when he asked if she had cereal for breakfast. She also said yes when he asked if she had yogurt for breakfast. (Only the yogurt was actually true, lol!)
- Eye, ear, nose, and toes. - She can be a little violent with this one. She jabbed me in the eye the other day trying to show me that she knew where my eye was.
- Cow, sheep, cat, dog, horse, duck... She loves to point them out in books or on TV. However, she thinks they all say, "moo." I guess we'll have to keep working on that.
- Last weekend she pointed at my sister's LARGE pregnant belly (she's due the 24th) and said, "ball." My sister was less than impressed, but I thought it was pretty funny. :)
Seeing her learn to talk in the most exciting thing I've ever experienced!