Monday, April 2, 2012

6 Weeks

I posted my big surprise news last week, so I thought that I would start up with a weekly update.  As of today, I am officially 6 weeks pregnant (and still a little shocked by the whole thing).


I definitely think I look less bloated, but I took this picture in the morning, and the one last week at night.  I'm sure that makes a difference.  I still feel bloated...uuggghhh.


I think a lot of the pregnancy surveys that float around are kind of cute.  It's cool to see how things change over time.  I borrowed this one from Mama G at Growing up Geeky

How far along? 6 weeks

Weight gain/loss: Currently 1 lb. under what I'm using as my pre-pregnancy weight.  This is also 9 lbs. below my pre-pregnancy weight with Evie, so I'm feeling pretty good about myself....for now.

Feeling: TIRED!  And I have a love/hate relationship with food.  I will feel hungry, but then nothing sounds good.  I'll eat something, and then feel like I was to vomit it all back up.  Pregnancy...tons of fun.

Maternity clothes? Not yet.

Sleep: Ok.  I've never been a very good sleeper, but for the past couple of weeks, I've been waking up around 4:00 and I haven't been able to get back to sleep.  By the end of the school day, I'm like a zombie.

Food cravings: Depends on the moment.  I've wanted pizza more than usual I guess. 

Movement? Not yet, but looking forward to it.  :)

Gender? I have no idea!!  Is it wrong that I'm hoping for a boy??

What I miss? Being able to drink at the concert we went to Saturday night, not being able to drink at Brewer's opening day on Friday.  Don't mind me if I sound like an alcoholic.  ;)

Best moment this week: Telling M's parents!

What I'm looking forward to: Opening day at Miller Park on Friday.  I'm excited to see baseball again, even without booze...but booze would be nice.   

Next Appointment: April 25th will be my first appointment.  I'll be 9 1/2 weeks.  I'm a little disappointed it's not earlier.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!