Monday, May 7, 2012

11 Weeks


It's been a busy week!!  We were gone all weekend at my in-law's farm, and Monday came all too quickly.  Fortunately, Evie was able to spend lots of time with her cousins.  She played outside all day on Saturday and even got to see some of the farm animals.



Evie & the cows

Time is just flying too.  I can't believe that in a couple of weeks I'll already be a 1/3 of the way through this pregnancy.  I'm not one of those women who loves being pregnant.  Being pregnant with Evie felt like an eternity.  I like the outcome much better than the process, so I'm glad that it feels like it's going more quickly this time. 


11 Weeks

 Weight gain/loss: +3 lbs. from my pre-pregnancy weight.  Yup, I gained 3 pounds in the past week.  :( Apparently my appetite is back. 

Feeling: Just eh, but more emotionally than physically.  School has been bringing me down lately.  There are a lot of changes happening, and right now it all seems negative.  I am trying to focus on why I teach and remember that I truly love my job.  Physically I'm feeling better: less nauseous, and a little more energy...as long as I drink enough water.

Sleep:  I'm losing sleep over school too.  I'm still sleeping comfortably though, which is a good thing!!

Food cravings: It depends on the moment.  Tonight I made M go to the basement freezer to get me three freezie pops.  On Saturday, I almost puked from the smell of Evie's hot dog.  Gotta love pregnancy!

Gender? Who knows!?!?!?!?

What I miss? Not gagging when I brush my teeth.   (Sidenote: I always gagged when I brushed my teeth when I was pregnant with Evie too.  A friend told me that the same thing happened to her.  Has this happened to you???  It's so strange!!)  

Best moment this week: Seeing Evie play with her cousins all weekend.  

What I'm looking forward to: Leaving for Spain 5 weeks from today!!!!!

Next Appointment: May 21.  After that I'm going to tell my co-workers and my students.  I can't wait to share the news!!!

2 comments:

basebell6 said...

yes! the whole "gagging while brushing teeth" i think was my form of morning sickness. happy 11 months! bet the visit to the farm was sooooo fun!! loved the pic!

basebell6 said...

*11 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* haha let's be glad we dont have to be preggo for 11 months! ;)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!