Our normal bedtime routine goes like this:
- First a bath. She only takes a bath every other night (more during the summer when she's been playing outside a lot). She loves to play in the tub!
|Her bathtub is beginning to look like alphabet soup!|
- After bath time, we put on her pajamas. We take our time doing this and play around a little.
- Once she's in her PJs we sit in the rocking chair in the living room, and offer her a sippy cup of milk. She takes this about 1/2 of the time.
- When she's done with her milk, she says goodnight to Daddy. She and Mommy read a few books in her bedroom.
- After the "good night book" (I always read this book last), I turn off her light and sing a few lullabies.
- I rock her in her rocking chair for a few minutes and then lay her down in her crib. She usually settles in and goes to sleep right away, but some nights she fusses for a couple of minutes.
What is your bedtime routine?
That's this week's Toddle Along Tuesday topic.
Link up with Missie at Growing up Geeky!