Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (and 13 Month Update)

Pasta is so yummy!!!

...and messy!!

I love pasta!
You are 13 months o ld today little one!!  I can't believe how quickly time goes by.  The past month has been great spending so much time with you and seeing you grow so much. 

In the past month:
  • You have started saying more words.  Now you know "hi" and "bye bye"
  • You have been pointing at everything and everyone. 
  • You get EXTREMELY excited whenever you see a dog, whether it's on the street, on TV, or in a book.  
  • You have started wearing shoes...sometimes.  You're still not quite sure what to make of them.
  • You have begun playing peek-a-boo with your own hands.
  • You have figured out my hiding spot for my cell phone and the remote control...I'm not actually very happy about that one.  
  • You have figured out how to go down your slide by yourself.  I still catch you at the bottom though.  :) 
  • Your personality has gotten bigger and bigger every day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!