Friday, December 9, 2011

TGIF!

Thank goodness it's Friday!!! 

This may have been one of the longest weeks of my life.  Seriously, Evie came down with a cold last weekend, and she has been sleeping like crap.  I had parent/teacher conferences on Wednesday night, which means a 14 hour work day (on about 4 hours of interrupted sleep).   On top of trying to organize a professional book club for 20 teachers, and my students getting a little crazy as we approach the holiday break....aaaaahhhh!!! 

Oh well, now it's the weekend!!  M and I have very little planned and I think it will be nice.  Biggest item on the agenda is starting finishing our Christmas shopping.  Evie already received part of her Christmas present (see below), but M seems to think that she needs Rock'n'Roll Elmo too.  I disagree....

Super-awesome play tent!

We also still have to do all of our shopping for our extended families.  M's family is impossible to shop for, and they never send out lists.  It's like they expect me to consult a crystal ball to find the perfect gift for them...umm, no! 

Well, it's obvious that I need to stop blogging and open a bottle of wine.  I'm pretty sure I have a bottle of moscato around here somewhere!  I think that's the perfect end for a week like this one!!


P.S.  I have a new comment format that I'm trying out!  Leave me some comment love so that I know it's working!!!  I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!