Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - First Time Sledding

I know I just posted last week about the lack of snow in Wisconsin, but some did arrive in time to make it a white Christmas at my parent's house up north.  Actually, it made it just in time to make the roads a nightmare for the drive up there.  Luckily, we all made it in one piece!! 

We woke up Christmas Eve morning to a winter wonderland.  My sister gave Evie a sled for Christmas.  She let her have it a little early so that we could try it out.  Evie loved it, obviously.  ;)



My parent's house (where this video is from) is on a hill that my sisters and I used to sled down all the time when we were kids.  We even used to play "Cool Runnings" and pretend we were the Jamaican bobsled team like in the movie with John Candy.  M, my sisters and their husbands, and my parents were all outside to watch Evie sled for the first time.  It brought back some great memories.  I can't wait for more Christmases like this one. 

P.S.  Sorry the video is sideways.  I'm sure you get the idea! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!