Saturday, December 3, 2011

Top 5 Laughs of the Week

Here are my top 5 laughs of the week.  If you'd like to join in the link-up fun, head over to The Mommyhood Chronicles to add your top 5 laughs!

5. I think Evie is in the middle of a growth spurt.  She has been eating a TON lately.  We went out for lunch at Fazoli's today while we were shopping with my sister, and she ate half of my sister's baked ziti!  It was unbelievable.  She's like a bottomless pit!!

4. Now that Evie is walking running around so much, she likes to try to get away from us and run away.  It's become a really fun game...most of the time.  The other night, she got away from me before her bath, and ran from her bedroom to the bathtub completely nude.  M and I cracked up watching our child streak down the hall.

3. We captured some of her escape artistry on camera last night.  She took off while I was putting her pajamas on, and ran into the living room to dance in her diaper.  M managed to grab the camera and catch her in action...The footage might come in handy when she's a teenager.  (I'd upload the video, but my computer/internet connections is being dumb.)  :(

2. We bought Evie a front-facing carseat now that she's about to exceed the weight limit on our rear-facing one. She looks so happy now that she can see out of the window better.  I keep peeking back at her in the rear view mirror thinking that she looks like such a big kid!

1. Playing Evie's new "chasing" game.  We start in the living room, and I run after her into the kitchen.  She "hides" by the oven door while I tickle her.  Then I run away from her and wait in the living room.  She comes after me and the game starts all over again.  Every time I begin to chase her or she begins to chase me, she squeals and giggles and it's about the most fun I've ever had running back and forth between my kitchen and living room.  :)

Photobucket


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

haha I love it when babies totally take over and steal your meal! Growing girl!!

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Thanks for linking up! I love reading your laughs:) I am so jealous that she will eat like that. Consider yourself lucky:) My daughter hardly eats and it can get so frustrating. Streaking the hall,lol. Aren't they the cutest when they are running! I love that stage. So cute- we need to see the picture of her in her in big girl seat. Love the chasing game. She sounds like a ball of fun!! I hope you had a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!