Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A to Z of Me

I saw this over at Momma Totally in Love, and I thought it was neat, so I'm going to give it a try!

A. Age: 29 (Wow that looks strange when I actually see it in writing.)
B. Bed size: Queen. 

C. Chore that you hate: Vacuuming.  Fortunately M takes care of it for me!
D. Dogs: Keeka, our oversized dachshund
E. Essential start to your day: Hitting the snooze at least twice.  ;)

F. Favorite color: Red (Go Badgers!)
G. Gold or Silver: Silver or White Gold
H. Height: 5'8"
I. Instruments you play:None now.  I played clarinet in high school, I even wanted to be a band director for a while.  

J. Job title: Spanish teacher

K. Kids:Evie, 14 months
L. Live: Wisconsin
M. Mother's name: Karen
N. Nicknames: My sisters call me "Duck."  I really don't remember why.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Only when I had Evie
P. Pet peeve: Teeth on a wooden stick (like a popsicle stick), I take all popsicles and corn dogs off of the stick.  

Q. Quote from a movie: "Holy Schnikes!"  from Tommy Boy (I am not ashamed that I still use movie quotes from the 90s)
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Two younger sisters

T. Time you wake up: 5:15...after the two snoozes it's more like 5:30
U. Underwear:cotton bikinis, I'm not fancy.
V. Vegetable you hate: green beans...barf!

W. What makes you run late: myself!!
X. X-Rays you've had: ribs, spine, teeth
Y. Yummy food that you make: scotcheroos

Z. Zoo animal: giraffe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!