Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Post-Partum Hair Loss

Same tract of new hair growth...soooo annoying!!!
It's kind of hard to tell from this picture,
but it's about an inch and half wide
tract of hair above my forehead.
That's where it's the worst.



















About 3 months after Evie was born, my hair started falling out.  It came out in clumps in the shower, around my house, in my classroom...I was disgusted!  The hair loss waned after about 3 months, and things were pretty much back to normal, except that I was totally paranoid about leaving a trail of hair behind me wherever I went.

 I didn't realize how bald I must have been until all of the hair started growing back.  At first, it was just a bunch of spiky hairs that wouldn't stay laying flat.  Now, it looks like a layer of my hair that is about 2 inches long, and covers my whole head.  It's too short to pull back into my ponytail, but it's too long for my headband...it falls forward over the headband and is incredibly annoying. 

I can't wait for it to grow just *little* bit longer so that it's not so weird looking.  I can't do much with my hair right now and it's driving me a *little* insane.

Did anyone else have CRAZY post-partum hair loss?  How has yours grown back??


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!