I've seen this on a few blogs that I frequent, and I thought I'd give it a try.
Here are my top 5 laughs/moments of the week:
5. Evie was walking around the kitchen with a dish towel. She has been into hiding behind things and then "jumping" out and saying boo. She did this several times with the dish towel as she was walking around the kitchen. I was sitting at the table, and she was walking towards me. She put the towel in front of her face just in time to walk into my chair. She fell on her butt, pulled the towel down and said, "Boo." M and I both laughed hysterically that the fall didn't ruin her concentration, and she was still able to "scare" me.
4. Watching as M put Evie in her snow pants for the first time. I'm not a huge fan of winter, but it's coming whether we like it or not!
3. Seeing the final results of my students' video projects for El Cid. They did a great job!!! Teaching amazes me every day, and seeing my students excel is the reason I keep going when it feels like the whole world is down on my profession.
2. Hanging out with M...just hanging out. He is my best friend, and sometimes life gets in the way and we forget that. He won me over by making me laugh, and now I love it when he makes me and Evie laugh together.
1. Seeing Evie blow kisses for the first time. Seriously, how awesome is that!?!?!!?