Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Preparing for Christmas

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at our house.

Mom, can you help me write a letter to Santa?? ---Evie with the Toys R Us ad
  Apparently, it's inherent that kids know where to find the toy ads and catalogs that come with the Sunday paper.  Evie had no problem finding this, walking around with it pretty much all afternoon, and paging through it when she felt like sitting down.  M and I thought it was hilarious. 

I'll take one of everything!!
 M loves Christmas.  He decorates the whole house, and doesn't even ask for my help!!  (If it was left up to me, our tree probably wouldn't go up until December 23-ish.  It's not that I don't like Christmas, I'm just lazy about decorating for the holidays.)  He even put up our outside lights in the rain on Saturday afternoon.  What a trooper!

Christmas tree, 2011 version
We were worried that we were only going to be able to decorate the top part of the tree that is out of Evie's reach.  :)  But she has been really good about not picking at it. 

I can't believe that it's almost Christmas!?!?!!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!