Thursday, October 20, 2011

If....

I saw this on From Two to Four a while back, and I thought it was kind of interesting.  


Fill in the blanks....
If I were to get pregnant again...I would be shocked.  It's not in the plans for a while (if ever), and while it wouldn't be the end of the world, it would take some getting used to.
If I could have any job in the world...I would teach part time, and stay home with Evie the rest of the time.  I love teaching, and I am not meant to be a full time stay at home mom.  
If I had a day to myself...sleep until I felt like getting up, clean my house, sit on my couch and eat chips and salsa.  Maybe I seem lazy, but that sounds like heaven to me!  
If I could get married all over again...I wouldn't change a thing!!
If I could live anywhere in the US...I'd stay right here in good old Wisconsin.  When I was younger, I never would have said that.  Now I realize that there are some advantages to being a car trip away from family, rather than a plane trip, especially when you have a little one.  
If my girl would have been boy they would have been named...Miller David.  It was the ONLY boy's name M and I could agree on.  
If I could have any talent in the world....I would like to be more artistic.  I can barely create a believable stick figure. 
If you met me in real life...You would probably think I'm pretty much the same as I am on my blog...just taller.  
If I could go back to school and get a different degree...I would get another teaching certification.  Probably in social studies, or a different foreign language. 

If money was no object...we would travel non-stop.   
If I could meet one celebrity, it would be....I'm not really celebrity-crazed, even though I watch an exorbitant amount of television.  This is a tough one...maybe, the cast of Mad Men.  I have an insane crush on Don Draper.  ;)
If I could shop at only one store the rest of my life...Target.  End of discussion.  

If we were to get another pet it would be...someday after Keeka is gone, we'll get another dachshund.  We like them long and low to the ground.  
If I could go on a trip right now...I would go anywhere!!  I will see every continent in my life, so I can't be choosy now.  
If I had to choose between a house cleaner and a personal chef...house cleaner for sure!
If I had the option of plastic surgery...I'd get a boob job.  Breastfeeding has made me lopsided and saggy  :(



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!