Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mommy's Time - Beer of the Week

This weekend, I'm blogging with my beer in hand.  I'd post a picture of myself, but my appearance at the moment is not blog-worthy.   I'm wearing my glasses and my pajamas and my hair is pulled up with a headband on.  Basically, I'm in full relaxed mode and it's not pretty!!

My beer of the week is New Glarus Two Women.

New Glarus is a small town in Wisconsin with a strong Swiss heritage.  It's an adorable, campy place to visit.  They have a festival practically every weekend during the summer, including an Oktoberfest the last weekend of September.  The New Glarus Brewery is also a pretty well-known tourist attraction in Wisconsin, and around the mid-west.  Their beers are only distributed in Wisconsin, and they are VERY popular here.

Two Women is a little darker than my usual, but it's not overpowering.  It's good for a cool day outside and watching the Badger game, which is not going very well at the moment.  :(

I also like this beer because I'm completely immature, and I like to go to a bar and say, "I'll have Two Women."  Well, it's been a while since I've been able to go to a bar and say that, but it used to be fun.

I hope you are all enjoying your weekends as much as I'm enjoying mine!!  Now I'm off to cheer on the Badgers...hopefully that gets a little better, but at least I have the beer either way!

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!