- The time my *male* principal unlocked and walked into my classroom (which has no windows) while I was pumping.
- The SECOND time my *male* principal unlocked and walked into my classroom while I was pumping, this time with a *male* student following closely behind him. (Don't fear for my student, he saw nothing. I'm pretty sure he knew what was going on, but I ducked under my desk as soon as I heard the key in the door. They didn't see anything.)
- The first time I tried to give Evie a bath. I didn't have a clue what I was doing. My sister was kind enough to help me out by taking pictures of what was supposed to be a relaxing bath.
|You can 't see it here, but she was screaming the whole time.|
She was only a few days old, and I was pretty sure that I had scarred her for life.
- The two times I brought Evie to Urgent Care (or called the nurse on-call line) because she was being SUPER fussy and I just needed to know that it wasn't anything serious. Yeah, I overreact sometimes.
- The time I was changing Evie's poopie diaper in the restroom at a department store. My sister was with me, and we were joking around saying things like, "Evie, oh my god. That's awful. Uuugghhh!!!" When we walked out, we found out at everyone at the service desk right outside of the bathroom could hear us, and they were all staring at us. (Yes, this just happened yesterday.)